Monday, February 22, 2010

LifeKIDS Volunteers

Last night we held training for our LifeKIDS volunteers. Wow, what a great group of people. These are the volunteers who lead your kids and others in age appropriate worship experiences every Sunday. These are the people whoa are on the "front lines" leading the children in LifeKIDS to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
First, I am humbled and honor by the work of these volunteers. I have 3 kids in LifeKIDS right now and I am so thankful they work with and lead my children every week. I feel like they are partners with me and my wife in this journey of ministering to my children.
Second, I am so excited about this new season for LifeKIDS. I feel we have an amazing opportunity to reach so many children with the truth of God's word through LK. I believe we will continue to see many children come to a saving knowledge of Christ though the efforts of LK. These children are eager and hungry to know, understand and love the God who made them.
These children are not the church of the future. I believe they are the church. They deserve and will recieve the attention and opportunities we give to our students and adults at Life Church Franklin. Time is short and nows the time to show God's love and grace.
Thank you to all our LK volunteers! God is working and moving through His word and your efforts.

Patrick

No comments: