Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LifeKIDS with Lisa

We had an awesome Eve of Christmas Eve service Thursday! God brought in so many to join us in celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, and I pray they were all blessed beyond measure! I was blessed to sit next to a whole row of kids worshiping our God! It was great to be up front and see the kids being able to move around and worship Him in their own way!

I pray you each had a wonderful Christmas with your families. We did not plan on a regular service December 26 and it was a good thing, because we had over eight inches of snow and probably would have had to cancel services.... Driving has been a bit tricky since then, the white Christmas was beautiful and we are all trying to keep warm:) Life Church office is back up and in full swing today! Planning for the new year and excited to see what God has in store for us next is so exciting! I know he will make it an incredible 2011!

So I am looking forward to getting back to LifeKIDS this Sunday, January 2nd!!! I have missed the kids and volunteers and the routine! I pray you all have a fun and safe New Year!

Lisa Hanna
Life Church Franklin
LifeKIDS Coordinator

No comments: