Monday, September 22, 2008

Are You A People Pleaser?

Sunday Craig challenged us to not be people pleasers but rather live to please God. Easy enough, right? It should be, but it sure is tough. I think we all want to please others around us, but our goal should be to live in line with what God wants.
I know I struggle with this like many of you. Its hard to not try and be one. But so many times I have done things to please people that I know God would have me not do or do differently.
Its not easy to live for God. Its not easy to walk away from moment that are just to please others.
So, are you living to please people or please the God that sustains and gives you all will ever need.
We serve an awesome God. Let's live to please him today and not others.
Keep making Jesus famous. He is worth everything.
P


No comments: