Monday, October 11, 2010

Around Life

What a day we had at Life Church yesterday. I am so overwhelmed by the stories I am hearing from the teaching of Chazown. What a privilege for us to hear and soak in Spirit filled teaching from Craig Groeschel. Here are a couple thoughts I had today:

- I am praying for you to find you Chazown. Finding the God given vision for your life is so important to making the most of time God has given you here on earth. I would encourage you to spend time reading and praying if you don't know your Chazown for your life.

- The whole worship experience was just amazing yesterday. I find a great thrill in seeing people worship unashamed through music to express there worship to God. Our worship team was awesome!

- I am more than ever excited about whats next for us at Life Church. I believe our greatest days are ahead in terms of what God is going to do. Be praying and thinking about who you can bring with you this week to Life Church so they can experience it too!

- We are looking for some more folks to assist in LifeKIDS. If you interested please email Lisa Hanna at hanna@lifechurchfranklin.com .

- Thank you for being a part of whats happening at Life Church. It's an honor to serve and lead. Thank you for also honoring me and my family yesterday through your notes of encouragement and donations towards our adoption of our little girl from Ethiopia.

Blessings!
Patrick

No comments: