Friday, October 29, 2010

LifeKIDS News

Two of our classes started a fun filled new series this past Sunday called Ten Hut! We had fun decorating and preparing to share Christ with the KIDS through a military theme! There was military camo everywhere!!!

The four and five year old Motion class started with the theme “God Knows Me and Made Me Special” through the story of David being chosen to be King in 1 Samuel 16. This week the theme is “I will do what I say I will do” from 1 Samuel 17:17-52.

Our six to ten year old All-Stars class also has the military theme and started with “God Gives Me Courage When I Am Afraid” from Joshua 1:9. This week their theme will be “God Helps Me Through Others and God Helps Others Through Me” with the Bible story of Rahab and the Spies from Joshua 2 and the Bible verse Ecclesiastes 4:9.

This curriculum has the children learning the Bible through song, hand motions, journaling, games and small groups! The KIDS are excited and so are the volunteers!

I pray as we share God’s word through fun curriculum we are imparting His wisdom in them to become Fully Devoted Followers of Christ!!!

“Whoever finds wisdom finds life and receives favor from the Lord. I find wisdom, and I find life and receive favor from the Lord.” Proverbs 8:35

No comments: