Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday Reflections

After an amazing Easter Sunday worship experience I wanted to share a few thoughts.

- Easter was awesome. I was overcome with the magnitude of Jesus' death and resurrection yesterday. It's the real deal. He came to save us from eternity in hell. He rose from the grave 3 days after his death and he is alive.
- I hope the one thing people went away with yesterday is that Christ is alive. We live for a the one true living God. He was, is and always will be with us.
- Seeing someone commit or come back to a meaningful relationship with Jesus never gets old. That was a highlight for me.
- People were dealing some major sin, strongholds and other issues in their lives yesterday and I know God was setting people free from it all. Remember, don't look back, 'cause who the Son set free, is free indeed!
- Easter lunch with my family and friends was so peaceful and refreshing. Sitting on the porch watching the kids play and talking to good friends was like an episode of Andy Griffith for me. Beautiful.
- I am, more so than ever, convinced that God has so much more for you and me and Life Church. I pray you are ready to hang on for this amazing ride.
- I pray you are finding where you fit at Life Church. I pray you are learning and stirring up a servant's heart in your life. We exist to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. That include those with Him and far from Him. So, let's make every effort to do it and be the church God wants us to be.

P

No comments: