Monday, May 17, 2010

What I'm excited about today...

Here re some random things I am excited about going on at Life Church:

- We had 1 person commit their life to Christ last week! That never gets old. Please pray this new follower of Christ is encouraged and walking in all the power of living for Jesus.

- We have had several people in the last 2 weeks recommitting their lives to Jesus. I think we are finding that their are lots of people who choose to follow Christ a time ago, but have never really put their faith into action. Are prayer at Life Church is to see these individuals walk in the grace, mercy and love of God everyday and let their light shine before men.

Life Groups are continuing to grow. The capital "C" church is not a building. It is the people that make up the Church. For us to grow in our faith and relationships with others and Jesus Christ we need to do life with each other. That is happening in profound ways. We had 13, 12 and 13 at 3 of the new groups that started this week! Awesome.

- God just continues to blow me away with His faithfulness to his people and his church. He is providing in so many ways I can't even begin to list them all. I just want to say "Thank you Jesus!"

- Lastly, I am excited about all our Lifer. You all are serving and giving like crazy. I love it! Please pray for Life Church as we are preparing for a summer full of serving and giving in the Franklin community like no one has ever seen before. It's all to bring glory and fame to the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Have an amazing week!
Patrick

No comments: