Wednesday, August 25, 2010

LifeKIDS Worship

Hey Life Church!
Man, how about those LifeKIDS!! They rocked it Sunday. The past couple of weeks after worship I have been going over to LifeKIDS and worshiping with them and it is a blast.I hope that you all can see how much these kids love to worship and that YOU are their example. Encourage them to sing and dance and have fun.

For so long we have viewed worship as a very reserved time and there are times for that but worshiping our King and Savior is something to get excited about. In 2 Samuel 6 it says that King David becomes undignified! I love how the message puts it. "Oh yes, I'll dance to God's glory-more recklessly even than this. And as far as I'm concerned... I'll gladly look like a fool.." (21-22) WOW! Are we willing to let it all out in reckless abandonment in worship? Are we willing for people to know how much we are in love with our creator? Go for it Life Church. Let it all out. Give it all you've got. BE THE CHURCH!! Lets not talk about it, lets put actions behind our words.

I am proud of this church and proud to be apart of it. I am truly, and I mean truly blessed to be apart of the leadership team and serve with you! Lets keep it going! Lets be the change this world needs.
Jason

No comments: