Thursday, December 16, 2010

LifeKIDS News

We had to cancel services last week due to the wintry weather, I thought about not having to do that from where we lived before...(Florida) However, we did have cancellations there for hurricanes... I think I prefer this!!! It is still very cold out there today and someone said it is even beginning to sleet a little out there. It is not the same to be at home Sunday mornings and not able to fellowship with our wonderful volunteers and children of LifeKIDS!!! I did watch Life Church TV and enjoyed it!

I was able to send out some beautiful cards, pictures and letters to our children we sponsor through Compassion International! It is such a blessing to have a hand in what God is doing in their lives so far away from us! LifeKIDS did a wonderful job of sharing!!
I wish we could be there to see their faces as they get their little pile of notes!

It is so hard to believe that we are planning for our last LifeKIDS this year! We will have LifeKIDS this Sunday the 19th and then our Eve of Christmas Eve service is a family service for all (I hope you have had a chance to invite someone!!!)

The Eve of Christmas Eve service will be a wonderful evening to invite your friends, family and neighbors to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!! Join us at the Performing Arts Hall on Thursday, December 23 at 7:00!!!
I hope to see you there!!!

As you prepare for Christmas, remember to keep Christ in the center of it all!!!
Have a great week,
Lisa Hanna
Life Church Franklin
LifeKIDS Coordinator

No comments: