Thursday, January 27, 2011

LifeKIDS with Lisa

All I can say about Sunday in LifeKIDS is WOW!! It was amazing, we had over 80 kids signed in and it was a busy place!! We had quite a few visitors and it is such a blessing to see them come through the door! I pray that each of them were blessed by their experience with LifeKIDS at Life Church Franklin!

It is a joy to hear from teachers and parents of LifeKIDS and this week I heard a few great comments!
One parent asked her son about what he did today in his class and he told her that he sang about Jesus, Jesus loves him and he had fun!
One of the teachers told me this week that she loves our rotation of 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off but also misses seeing the kids in between her volunteer days!!
I heard another teacher testify of how much she gains each time she volunteers with the kids and how she has grown in the Lord by teaching them!!! I can personally attest to that, in the past when I taught on Sunday mornings I definitely grew spiritually as I taught/they were teaching me too!!

If you are not plugged in anywhere and have been thinking about joining a team, please pray about joining LifeKIDS!!! It is a great place to serve and has many rewards!


Hope to see you this Sunday,
Lisa Hanna
Life Church Franklin
LifeKIDS Coordinator

No comments: