Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Around Life

- Sunday was a great morning with guest teaching from James MacDonald who taught us from God's word in James 1. The greatest take away I took from it is that we must find our joy in the Lord through all of life's trials. - I can't say enough about our incredible volunteers at Life Church. We have some of the most dedicated folks around who just love to serve the church. - I had two huge meetings today that I believe will change the course of LCF for a long time in some amazing ways. I can't wait to share more, but for right now that's all I can say. Sorry to leaving you hanging! :-) - We are working on some really good new plans and outlooks for Life Groups that I really look forward to sharing with our leaders and you, the church. I believe is has the potential to change our church's community base of Life Groups in a explosive way. - I'm overwhelmed by the grace and goodness God is showing me and my family right now. He has been so incredibly faithful to us and you, the church, as we continue to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. - We will have info on collection dates and our annual "Shoe Box Night" this Sunday as we again partner with Operation Christmas Child through Samaritan's Purse. Blessings, Patrick

No comments: