Monday, September 28, 2009

Maybe I Should Be Gone More?

Yesterday was an incredible worship experience for Life Church Franklin and I was there for it. I had planned a trip months ago for this weekend and I am glad I went. I needed a little break to refresh myself and on top of that, it gave the LCF volunteers another chance to shine! I seriously love each and ever person that is giving back, pouring out and sharing love through their serving and volunteering. It is just flat out amazing. On top of everything, we had one of the highest attendances in the short history of LCF with over 350 people! That is just crazy!

 

I am thinking I should be gone on Sundays more often…I’m kidding of course, but I think it proves a couple of points:

- God doesn’t need anyone specific one of us to do His work, but He is glad to use us for it and we should be honored to do so.

- I am reminded once again, and gratefully so, that this in not Patrick Moore’s church or Life Church Franklin or whatever it gets called, but in reality it is God’s Church. Folks, he is building His Church and we are a small, proud part of it! (Can I get an amen?!)

- God is continuing to do amazing, mind blowing, heart changing, impact making, life saving things through LCF. People are coming back to Him, others are accepting Christ for the first time, people are being discipled and lives are changing by God’s Word, power and love.

 

These are exciting times for us at LCF and I am praying and begging God to keep bringing more of it. I hope you will join me in that same prayer.

 

God,

Whatever you want, that’s what we want. Whatever you bring, that’s what we want. Whatever you do, we will praise and worship you for it. Have your way with us and LCF.

AMEN!

 

Patrick

 

No comments: