Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Reflections

I love Johnny Cash! Wow, today was an amazing experience at Life Church as we dove into week one of At The Movies. We looked at the movie Walk The Line that describes the ups and downs of musician Johnny Cash.
I was reminded of how so many of us live in the hurt of our past just as Cash did, when Christ died so that we might be set free and made righteous in the sight of out Father. I believe many people decided to let God set them free of their hurts and move forward in the strength and power found in Christ alone.
I made the comment at the end of the experience today and I do mean it, but I love each and every person at Life Church. We all have different stories but I love to hear and see all God is doing in so many of you.
Its and honor to lead and serve the people of LCF.
What and amazing Sunday and way to start our week. God is good.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.4

1 comment:

Lori Correa said...

For me, this was one of the messages that I will always remember. I left the experience with a yearning in my heart...what an awesome message.