Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Reflections

I normally write my Sunday reflections on Monday morning, but I just enjoyed today so much that I wanted to share my thoughts tonight.

Today was awesome. A packed house, people connecting and praising God, children learning and laughing, marriages starting anew on the right foundation...it was all good.

Today we began the first part of a series called "The Vow". Today we committed to make God number 1 and our spouse number 2. That's the way God wants it to be. My prayer is that marriages would be restored in powerful ways even this week through this message from God's word about how he intends are marriages to be.

I just want to say that I am totally, completely humbled that God would use myself and others to lead and serve at Life Church. There were tons of new faces today. That's awesome. I hope we never get tired of inviting people to church. It's so we can have high attendance Sunday, but rather to have the opportunity to share the Gospel of Jesus with someone who has never heard or responded to it, or to reignite a dormant love for Christ in a believer that needs to get back in touch with God.

Thank you God for letting me be a part of your Kingdom and for letting me be a part of your work through the local church at Life Church Franklin!

P

No comments: