Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunday Reflections

Time to take a moment and reflect on yesterday's worship experience at Life Church Franklin.

- If you were there yesterday, you know exactly what I mean when I say this...but the worship team was amazing yesterday. The nailed all the songs of worship and helped lead people to a time of praise to our God. I am so thankful for each person involved with that team. The spend a lot of time preparing for Sunday each week.

- The Blessed Life, week 1, was awesome! Take time to watch it if you have not already.

- I am so thankful for those in the church who are praying for the church, for our leadership, our volunteers, our guests and me and my family. Thank you! Please keep praying. Let's continue to pray and beg God for more of Him and His will at LCF.

- I love to see new faces. I met more new people yesterday. It was their first time at LCF. Every week we keep seeing new people checking out LCF and hearing the truth of Jesus. I love it!

- Keep inviting people to LCF. The thought struck me yesterday that we might be getting a little to comfortable at LCF. Our mission is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. That's for you, everyone at LCF and those not yet at LCF. Lets not get tired of inviting people to church to hear the Gospel.

- I am so thankful for everyone at LCF. Thanks for being a part. If you don't feel connected or plugged in please take time to find out about Life Groups and volunteers at our website www.lifechurchfranklin.com or at Guest Services on Sunday mornings.

No comments: