Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Beyond it all

Wow. That's all I know to say about this week. I have been trying to put into words all that God has shown me, for over a half an hour now, and there is really too much! The people on our leadership team who read this will think I'm insane, but this week was SO encouraging for me. The service, didn't go smoothly as far as the music went, or as far as anything went really, and Sunday afternoon, I was really burdened about it. My heart was heavy until Monday at around one o'clock in the afternoon, when God began to encourage me like never before. He took me beyond it all to what He saw. God isn't "stuck" on Sunday, but He sees what is coming. And that's where I want to be. Focused on what is next, not that which lies behind.

In Him Always,

Sarah Lackey

No comments: