Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ruin Me God

Can I just say that God is ruining me in so many different ways this week? I am constantly reminded of how big God is and that it's not about me it is so about Him. He has been ruining so many people this week...they have realized He is all they need...God is speaking huge truths that they are actually hearing for the first time...people are realizing the life they have is not for this world, it's for His kingdom....people are wanting to see others experience God the way they are experiencing now...
It goes on and on. When I talk about being ruined it so a good thing. God is tearing down walls and showing us the world we thought we had (money, houses, realtionships, etc...) is not what it's all about. It's about knowing the God that created you and His son Jesus that died and living your life in appreciation and whole hearted gratitude and admiration for it.
So are you ruined? Have you asked God to knock over your world and show you what He truly has for you? That's my prayer for you and me this week.

Patrick

No comments: