Friday, November 28, 2008

What I Am Thankful For...

I am thankful for many things:
- My family and my Life Church Franklin family
- Seeing God use people like me and others to make Jesus famous. It's humbling.
- Great worship music that sings of God's awesomeness, forgiveness and hand at work in our lives
- Turkey
- Being able to give back to others in many different ways.
- Awesome mentors and friends who encourage me and challenge me.
- The book of James. Awesome stuff there.

There is so much more. I just wanted to say here publicly that I am so thankful for my family, the Life Church leadership team, and each partner at Life Church Franklin who makes it a great church and that get excited about sharing the message of love, hope and forgiveness through Jesus.

I am thankful

Patrick

No comments: