Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Living Filled With The Spirit

At the end of our Sunday worship experience I had the honor to pray over at least 40 people wanting a fresh or new outpouring of God's Holy Spirit in their lives. I prayed the same for me and my family.

"16 So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. 17 For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want." - Galatians 5:16-17

I pray we are a people who not only hear and listen to the whispers of God through the Holy Spirit, but act on His promptings. When we live by God's H.S. we live an unselfish life. It becomes not what we want in our flesh but what God wants.

So this week, what is His spirit showing and speaking to you? How will you respond? Turn off your selfish desires and follow His lead.

P

1 comment:

BT Gin said...

I need help cause my cuzzin says that moonshining is the same az spirit fillin. But I think the buzz you git from the spirit is beter.